Thanks for visiting Lindsey Warren Coaching!
I’m Lindsey, and I started Lindsey Warren Coaching (formerly ChasingTruth.co) in September 2015. I’m a life coach and writer, and I’m here to help you imagine and achieve your life vision.
I truly believe that coaching is the best way to get long-lasting, life-changing results. I can help you manage your money stress-free and save more money to do the things you love. Changing your habits around money can improve your whole life, allowing you to focus on what really matters.
The Story Behind Lindsey Warren Coaching
After my college graduation, I took a job as a research engineer for the same company I had interned with. On paper, it was a great job- high starting salary, working with brand new technologies, and traveling to cool places like Germany. Long story short (or read the full version)- I was miserable. I learned that what I wanted and what I thought I should want were two very different things. I started working with a life coach to figure out what I did want. From my coaching experience, I learned that I craved connection, flexibility, and time to spend with the people I love. I read every book and followed every blog on self-development I could find. I improved my relationships, found a job that I enjoyed, and made time for what I really cared about.
Now, I want to help you make the important changes you want to make.
A Few Things about Me:
- I went to 10 countries and 49 cities in one summer when I studied abroad. As an avid hockey fan, one of my new travel goals is to go to all 30 NHL cities.
- I love reading- I listed some of my favorite books here.
- My relationships with my boyfriend, family, and friends are the most important things in the world.
- My day job is a Scrum Master (cool job title, right?).
What I Can Do for You:
- Help you take action to achieve your goals and life vision.
- Learn how to make time for your priorities in your schedule.
- Learn how changing your habits around money can affect your whole life.
- Explore your thoughts, feelings, and fears, and how they can help you move towards your goals.
Schedule Your Free Assessment
Get a FREE coaching assessment now! Learn more about how coaching works and see how my program will benefit you.
Need Help Setting Goals?
Get my exclusive guide on the best way to set goals and actually reach them!