Stress-Free Personal Finance Coaching
Is Coaching Right for You?
- You know you “should” be budgeting and saving more, but you can’t seem to do it.
- You wish you had the money to travel, buy a house, or pay off student loans.
- Thinking about everything you want makes you feel overwhelmed or restricted.
- You don’t want to settle for a life that is just okay.
All coaching relationships begin with a free coaching assessment, which is an opportunity to learn about what coaching involves and what the benefits of coaching are. The best indicators of success in coaching are an open mind and a commitment to change!
Why Lindsey Warren Coaching?
- I work with you to discover the root of your habits, which allows you to truly change them.
- Learn how to set goals and work smarter, not harder. If you’re having trouble meeting your goals, it’s not because you’re not working hard enough. We will dig into those underlying causes and address them.
- All coaching sessions are tailored to your individual needs. We talk about your goals, your experiences, and your fears.
- I empower you to define your own goals and action plans- I am not a consultant who tells you what to do.
- Having a relationship with my clients is so important to me. You should trust whoever you choose as a coach and make your decision to sign up based on what feels right to you. All coaching relationships start with a free assessment so you can learn about how I work and whether my approach feels right for you.
- I’m confident in my program- and to show it, I offer a money back guarantee. You can request a refund up to 7 days after your first session with me or before your second session, whichever occurs first.
Still have questions? Check out the most common questions people ask me.
My 1:1 Coaching Program
For $199, you will get:
- 6 weekly calls for one hour each
- 3 bonus spreadsheets to help you track your progress towards your goals
- Learn why you haven’t been able to follow your budget, and how you can change that
- Find out the REAL reason you fall back into bad habits and how to start better habits
- Set action steps to work towards your goals
- Accountability and support for meeting your goals
- Improve every area of your life by improving your money habits
- Unlimited email support from Lindsey
- An investment in yourself that can turn into hundreds of dollars of savings
This discounted pricing is only available while I am working on my coaching certification! Sign up now to reserve your spot at this limited pricing.
Are you ready to invest in your future self? Contact me below to set up your complimentary introduction session or to answer any questions you have!
10% of my total sales go to helping the global community- Pencils of Promise, Atlanta Mission, RAINN, and Partners in Health are a few of the organizations I support.